|KERNELS SHAKERS "FERDINAND™" CONTEST (the "Contest") OFFICIAL RULES & REGULATIONS (the “Contest Rules”)
Sponsor: The (“Contest”) is sponsored by Brand Fusion Ltd. (the “Sponsor”). Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation is not a sponsor of the Contest and is no way responsible for the administration of the Contest or the qualification of the winner of the Contest.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. The Contest commences at 12 :00:00 AM ET on November 1, 2017 and ends at 09:00:00 AM ET on February 16, 2018 (the “Contest Period”). All entries must be received no later than 09:00:00 AM ET on February 16, 2018 (the “Contest Closing Date”) after which time the Contest will be closed and no further entries will be accepted. The sole determinant of the time for the purposes of a valid entry in the Contest will be the Contest's server machine.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Submission of an entry constitutes acceptance of the Contest Rules. The Contest is open to all legal residents of Canada (excluding Quebec), who have reached the age of majority in their province/territory of residence, as of November 1, 2017. The Contest is not open to employees and those domiciled with an employee or immediate family member of an employee (including, sibling, parent/guardian, child, spouse (including common law)) of the Sponsor, or any of their respective parent, subsidiary, partner, or affiliated companies and promotional agencies. The Sponsor reserves the right to verify eligibility of a potential prize winner, including but not limited to requesting government issued photo identification.
2. HOW TO ENTER: No purchase is necessary to enter the Contest. Entrants may enter the Contest by either of the following methods during the Contest Period .
There is a limit of one entry (either an online entry or a mail-in entry) per person per day during the Contest Period. In the case of multiple entries in a single day, only the first eligible entry will be allowed.
All entries become the sole property of the Sponsor and none will be returned for any reason. Entries must be received no later than the end of the Contest Period (except that mail-in entries will be accepted up to three days after close of the Contest Period). Entries will be declared invalid if they are late, illegible, incomplete, damaged, irregular, mutilated, forged, garbled or mechanically or electronically reproduced. No communication or correspondence will be exchanged with entrants except with those selected for the Grand Prize.
The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received for the Contest during the Contest Period.
One, 7 night All Inclusive holiday to Costa Del Sol, Spain for 2 adults & 2 Children (12 years and under). Includes the following:
In the eventuality that the Winner and his/her guests resides in a city that requires transportation to Air Transat departure cities, the costs associated with such transportation are the Winner's and his/her guests entire responsibility.
Grand Prize can be redeemed by the selected Contest winner only. The Grand Prize must be accepted as awarded without substitution and is not transferable, not for resale and has no cash surrender or redemption value. The Sponsor reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to substitute another prize of equal or greater value for all or any component of the Grand Prize, without liability, in the event that the Grand Prize or any component of the Grand Prize cannot be awarded as described for any reason.
The Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen items. Only the listed Grand Prize will be awarded and no substitutions, cash equivalents or redemptions will be made, except in accordance with the rights of the Sponsor reserved in the Contest Rules.
6. PUBLICITY RELEASE: By participating in the Contest, the Grand Prize winner consents to the use of their name, address (city and province), voice, image and/or photograph, without further remuneration, in connection with any publicity carried out by or on behalf of the Sponsor with respect to the Contest, and waives all rights (including moral rights) with respect to printed, broadcast and other forms of publicity.
By entering the Contest, the entrant releases and holds the Releasees harmless from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind to the entrant or any other person, including personal injury, death, or property damage, resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Grand Prize or any portion thereof, participation in the Contest, any breach of the Contest Rules, or in any t Grand Prize-related activity. The entrant agrees to fully indemnify the Releasees from any and all claims by third parties relating to the Contest or Grand Prize, without limitation.
8. NO LIABILITY OF SPONSOR: The Sponsor will not be responsible for late, lost, illegible, incomplete, inaccurate or destroyed entries, and all such entries are void. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, printing errors, lost, delayed or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer lines or networks, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry material/data not satisfying the entry requirements or that have been tampered with or altered are void. In the event it is determined that an entrant has entered in a fashion not sanctioned by the Contest Rules and/or has submitted more than the number of entries permitted by the Contest Rules, the entrant will be disqualified and all of the entries submitted by the entrant will be disqualified.
The Sponsor shall not be held responsible for any problems, errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with or resulting from the Contest or Grand Prize, including but not limited to any damage to an entrant's computer equipment, system, software or any combination thereof, as a result of the entrant's participation in the Contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
9. SPONSOR MAY TERMINATE CONTEST: The Sponsor reserves the right to terminate or suspend the Contest or to amend the Contest Rules at any time and in any way, without prior notice. Without limiting the foregoing, if, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, due to any reasons such as tampering or infection by computer virus, the Sponsor reserves the right to terminate the Contest and conduct the selection process from all previously received eligible entries. The Sponsor shall not be held responsible for any problems, errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with or resulting from the Contest or Contest Prize, including but not limited to any damage to an entrant's computer equipment, system, software or any combination thereof, as a result of the entrant's participati on in the Contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and dam ages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
All entries become the permanent property of the Sponsor and none will be returned. No correspondence will be entered into except with selected entrants.
11. SOCIAL MEDIA DISCLAIMERS: The Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter. Entrants are providing their information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook or Twitter. The information provided by entrants will be used only to administer the Contest. Facebook and Twitter are released of all liability from each entrant in this Contest. Any questions regarding the Contest must be directed to the Sponsor and not to Facebook or Twitter.
12. COPIES OF CONTEST RULES: Copies of these contest rules and regulations are available upon request by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to the Sponsor at : Brand Fusion, 675 Steeprock Drive, Toronto, ON. M3J 2Z5.
FERDINAND is a trade-mark of Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation and is used with permission. © All rights reserved.